College status updates

1) I don`t break the rules. I merely test their elasticity
2)Dear teacher, I talk no matter where I am. Moving my seat will not help, in fact it will only make me talk more.
 3) "Your future depends on your dreams"... So....... GO TO SLEEP.
4) [w]onderful. [e]xiting. [i]ndependent. [r]eal. [d]ifferent. LIKE If you`re weird. :`)
5) If you like water than you already like 72% of me. :)
6) I am 100% sure you are reading my status right now
7) Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. :)
8) I`m not short, gravity just really likes me.
9) My first facebook status in 2013 will be `is anyone alive?`
10) Awesome ends with "Me" and Ugly starts with "U"
11) Why do we need algebra? Finding X is only useful if you`re a pirate.
12) Passing gum in school like its a drug deal.
13) Dear kids, There is NO Santa Claus. Those presents are from your parents. Love, WikiLeaks
14) A blonde just texted me and asked "What does idk stand for? " i said " i dont know" she said "omg! nobody does!!"
15) Is it strange if I ask my ex if I could use her as a reference on my resume for a new girlfriend?
16) Einstein: Genius mind. Galileo: Great mind. Newton: Extraordinary mind. Bill Gates: Brilliant mind. Me: NEVERMIND.
17) Elementary School- *crying* I DIDN`T DO MY HOMEWORK!!! .. Middle School- I didn`t do it... .. High School- We had homework?
18) Why are you talking during my lesson?" ... "Why are you teaching during my conversation?"
19) I Love It when I guess a answer in the Exam and get it right :)
20) Math was SO much easier when i was a little kid!
21) The Longest 5 Mins. in the World is The Last 5 mins. of a LECTURE!!! While The Shortest 5 Mins. is The Last 5 mins. of an EXAM!!!
22) Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn`t find anyone to copy it from!
23) Algebra was easy for the Romans because “X” was always 10.
24) I hate when teachers say "So everyone`s talking, you all must be done!"
25) Google, copy, paste, Assignment finished! :)
26) Teacher: "I`m gonna call ur mom!"
Elementary: NO! I`ll stop! ..
Middle School:uh whatever *worries in head*
High School: TELL HER I SAID HI!
27) Dear Maths – I Don’t Want to Solve Your Problem, I Have My Own Problems To Solve  
28) If I were C6 and you were H12, then all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar. Jul 15, 2009
 29) Newton's law of motion : Loose motion can never be done in slow motion
30)A 5th standard kid wrote in his maths answr sheet:
Dear Math,
I'm sick & tired of finding ur 'x'
Jst accpt d fact dat she's gone!
Move On dude!



31)Dont u find it Funny dat after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T) the 


rest of the Week says WTF?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool creation.......

Post a Comment