Best Buddies

I still remember those lovely days of college
The fun I had there with friends i still acknowledge
Friendship has been one of the evo-prevading college trends
So now I'll introduce u to some of my best friends

I would like to start with the ladies first
This li'l gal is ful of fun but sumtimes into crying she bursts
But for me she is very special and elegant
She is HIMANI our li'l BABY ELEPHANT.

Next on the list is anither sweet lady
She is shamless as ever but my great buddy
She fights through like the Rani of Jhansi
Her name is BATTERY ooops i mean MANSI

To start with the boys first is our Shake-jilli
His talks and thoughts are just too silly
He has a great passion for bikes and cars
He is BHAVESH a.k.a THE KING OF SARDARS

The next among us is one who is a bit shy
But i must say he always dreams big and thinks high
He has been for me my best buddy
His name is UTSAV but we all call him DADDY

In college we were known as the FAMOUS FIVE
I pray that we always be together throughout life
In a short time we will part ways and move towards our destiny
But I just hope to be remembered even when in works monotony

0 comments:

Post a Comment